Name:
Location: Germany

I’m a Ph.D. student of Sociology in Germany. I did read somewhere that Weblogs today are more functional than thesis committee. I would like to know how it works for my thesis about fate of Religion in the epoch of Modernity specially in the Third World.

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Again the matter of adviser

I don’t know what I should do with my adviser. After 9 months he says still new points about my expose. Every time he makes new critique on what he said ok before that. Unfortunately there isn’t any other adviser in my favourite field. Last time I said I don’t have a job and don’t have a scholarship and time is very important for me. He said it is better to do not consider such problems; otherwise I must give a letter of agreement to all people that have problem!!!
I recommend you don’t come here to study.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home