Name:
Location: Germany

I’m a Ph.D. student of Sociology in Germany. I did read somewhere that Weblogs today are more functional than thesis committee. I would like to know how it works for my thesis about fate of Religion in the epoch of Modernity specially in the Third World.

Friday, April 18, 2008

Counter – Modernization

Do you know what Counter – Modernization is?
I’m thinking about the concept and its indicators.
Does Counter – Modernization means rejection of all performance of modernity like high technology, new science and etc?
In this case how want to lives one who embrace in counter – modernization? Is it possible that one lives without electricity, telephone, car, etc? If yes, how and if not than what says counter – modernization?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home